Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

My rear headrests appear to have sunk into the seat's and the

Customer Question

My rear headrests appear to have sunk into the seat's and the switch doesn't appear to be working either
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't seem to be able to find the fuses for the headrests to check / change them
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Ya if it's not to bad
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: Well my roof won't open and could the 2 problems be canected or do you think my roof is another proplem, the switch lights up as normal
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Lou P replied 7 months ago.
Hello, what year and model do you have?