Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.

Pearl. I recently bought a 2003 streetka luxury but it didnt

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I recently bought a 2003 streetka luxury but it didnt have a user manual. I would love to put the roof down but have no idea how...?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well i was told to unlock the boot manually with the key and undo the hand levers and put the roof down. But it doesnt work xx
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes o just want to know how to do it for myself
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I unlocked the boot and undid the levers as told but it dorsnt go down
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Not right now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 5 months ago.
Hi there good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you today do you still require assistance with this issue Kind regards ***** ***** Brian