Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Porsche Cayenne Turbo: porscheguru, I,m Japy owner of a

Customer Question

Hi porscheguru, I,m Japy owner of a Cayenne Turbo tiptronic s 2007
problem pcm sim card says chck card
the sim is ok on my iphone
can you help me pse?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Pleaseunderstand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problemwith the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computerdata/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; wejust diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch thevehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going todirect you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please bepatient and permit me to do what I do best.I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it.Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. in the back where the spare tire is a vehicle options sticker . it is white , 80x100 mm . i need a picture of this to see if you have all the options to use the sim feature of your porsche phone set up thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi WolfgangI,m far from being an expert but I,m trying to attach the required photo
Should you not receive it, please let me know a mail address where to send it to you.Please note that :I first introduced another sim card which was working perfectly (asking pin, showing menu and so on) except that I could not access the network of the operator (SFR) because this type of service (twin simcard) had ben cancelled. The new card I'm tryng to use is an independent Sim card with it's own phone numer and it works perfectly with my other phones 5iphone or other brands)The card is a 3 sizes in one ( the arge size does ot fit the drawer) . I'm using the medium size (I tried every position-electronic printings looking upwards) but the card seems loose in the drawer)This problem of "check card" or "sim card not ready" seems to be a recurrent one but there is no valid or actual post on the web on this subject.I rely on you to help me solving this problem. Please keep in mind that my skills are under zero.
Sorry for my poor english, (I'm french)
Looking forward to hearing from you
Cordially
ok vous avez besoin de la voiture sim correcte qui doit correspondre exactement . et doit être un réseau GSM compatible . s'il vous plaît, faites-moi savoir!! Merci
Salut je suis arrivée pour voir s'il y avait quelque chose aide encore nécessaire ? si non..... J'essaie d'être en ligne 365 jours par an . Je ne gagne un salaire quand un taux de clients me Ok , bon, excellent . Cette note est TRÈS IMPORTANT! Votre note me compense mon temps et mon expertise sur votre question ! Une grande partie des informations de réparation et fixe sont difficiles à trouver !! Donc, s'il vous plaît noter me ci-dessus !!!! Les bonus sont également très appréciés !!! Si je ne l'ai pas répondu à votre question initiale à votre goût encore , je l'espère vous répondre et continuer à travailler avec moi , puisque votre chargé de la pleine valeur de question, peu importe si vous taux négatif ou pas du tout . Si vous évaluez moi maintenant, ne vous inquiétez pas , vous pouvez toujours répondre plus tard pour moi. Merci Wolfgang