Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars

Pearl, I have an Audi a8 3.0 d .2005 JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

Hi pearl, I have an Audi a8 3.0 d .2005
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Audi. The Audi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Whilst driving it went dead on me. It turns but no starting
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'm in france and they have not got a clue here. Lol
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Audi Mechanic should know about your Audi?
Customer: Can't afford audi. So I need to tell one if these so called mechanics what the problem could be
JA: I don't know anything about that. I can help you talk to the mechanic. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: Need to know how to start
JA: OK. The mechanic will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Car turns, but not starting
JA: Is there anything else the mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No faults showing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to begine to know what is causing the no start concern you are having the first thing you are going to need them to do is to connect the car to Audi compatible scan tool and scan the computer system to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting once the engine stopped running. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to help you figure this out.