sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

It the same as the one I'm reading nowJA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

it the same as the one I'm reading now
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 58 Mondeo 1.8tdci does not preform until 2500 rpm if you drive at 1500 up hill there is no acceleration
JA: Proper acceleration is so important to a safe drive. Luckily the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the information you need to get this figured out ASAP. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: so far my turbo has been rebuild and new sensor been put on injaction pump when the turbo kicks in car pulls nicely but at lower revs is just unsafe on junctions
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: that's the only problem witch my mechanic cant solve so if you got any suggestion pls let me know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  George H. replied 5 months ago.
I am with you on this one, it is tough. Plenty of airflow through the condenser at idle and above. It never gets better driving down the road? Which line was not replaced? I am here most of the time so we can keep going on it for as long as necessary. I am intrigued. I have spent 30 years as a CMAT with an L1 and live in a hot state so I hope I know what is needed here. I appreciate you going back to square one and getting a baseline. Let me know what hose was not replaced and if the inlet and outlet lines of the evaporator are within 5 degrees of each other and you are seeing about a 40 degree drop across the condenser. Thanks I will watch for your post
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
what condenser has to do with my problem I've got a problem with turbo lag not air condition
Sorry it looks like my response to another question was posted to yours. Please ignore my response and I will OPT OUT of your question
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!Did you get the problem resolved?