Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

Berlingo: I have 2015 berling van yellow triangle with exclamation

Customer Question

I have 2015 berling van yellow triangle with exclamation mark has come on for first time and stayed on. what is this.
The light came on after about 10 miles today, normal driving conditions and mileage is 8500.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 7 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having trouble with your van. I will try to help tho. I'm not very familiar with the Berling as we don't have them in the states but the symbol is universal. It means the traction control is disabled. There is probably a button on the dash somewhere for the traction control to be enabled or disabled. It might say traction control or esp or show a vehicle w wavey lines behind it. If it is on and stays on it means it's been disabled by the button. If it is blinking it means the traction control is activated because of slippery conditions.Thanks
Sonny
However if the abs light is on solid w it that means there is a fault and both are disabled.
But as new as the vehicle is id say you may have inadvertently hit the button. If you want to verify all of this, in your vehicle owners manual that should of came with it from the dealer under the section on warning lights it should explain what it means and where the button is.Thanks
Sonny
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Was this information helpful? Or can I be of any more help? Please let me know.
Thanks
Sonny