Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Paerl, my name is***** recently bought a HZJ79

Customer Question

Hi Paerl, my name is***** recently bought a HZJ79 with VINnumber JTELB71J007056398. The enginenumber (1HZ) is(###) ###-#### ***** would like to know whether the chassis & engine are the original match. From the chassisnumber I deduct that is was made in March 2006. Can you tell me where this is to findout? Thank you, Johan
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: My question was not connected to a mechanical problem.
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: Not for now, thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. You may have to contact a dealers parts department or service center to locate this info on this model here.Usually they are the ones that can tell you for sure if and what is a match here on your model.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete