Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.

Pearl i need a name because a engine part. From voyager

Customer Question

Hello Pearl i need a name because a engine part. From voyager 2,5 crd bj. 2001
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Its a part frome leading pressure system.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No but we need the name from the part that my mechanic can order it.
JA: OK! The Chrysler Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right.
Customer: The part is not build on my engine, i think the gye from that i have buy the car, has fix the problem, with building out.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: And not telling me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Greg replied 5 months ago.
Hi and good morning . Could you please give me a bit more info on the part you are looking for .was it part of the fuel system ? Was the part diagnosed from a malfunction code ,maybe a fuel pressure sensor ,if lost for words explain to me in German.. Rgds Greg