Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Renault trfic: I am looking part number 1986

Customer Question

I am looking for the part number for a 1986 renault trafic rear ale bearing seal
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. This is something you may have to try and obtain from a dealer in some cases as I see no one else here has posted the part number.They can usually look this up by your VIN number for you and usually will not charge you to tell you this number.On some models the part number may be stamped on the seal itself and you can try and get this number this way as well. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete