Bennybenassi, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  I have a good knowledge of European, do a lot of work with Peugeot, Citroen and Renault cars

Car is 'imobilised'. Peugeot 406 Rapier 2.0 litre diesel HD

Customer Question

Car is 'imobilised'. Peugeot 406 Rapier 2.0 litre diesel HDI reg. KM03 BBZ.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Peugeot. The Peugeot Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Following low battery voltage (due to keys left in lock & attempting to start in cold weather) I re-charged battery to 13.6 volts.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Maybe
JA: Is there anything else the Peugeot Mechanic should be aware of about your Peugeot?
Customer: All system seems OK except stuck in 'ecconomy ' mde & 'immobilser' fault.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Peugeot Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Bennybenassi replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, do you still need some help?