Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Just another stupid question on the H100.Does it have a

Customer Question

Hi.Just another stupid question on the H100.Does it have a fuse for the alternator?Is it situated in the normal fusebox under the seat.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
After a replaced the alternator the first time i charged the battery with a battery charger with the battery connected to the alternator.could this blown a fuse or cause damage?
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. It is very possible a blown fuse or fusible link has occurred here causing issues like this.I would check the starter and battery for any fusible links that may be blown needing replaced.If this has already been checked let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete