Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a nissan xtrail from Japan 2006 QR20(de) engine.

Customer Question

hi,
i have a nissan xtrail from Japan 2006 QR20(de) engine. Car starts and runs smooth but does not accelerate . have it scanned and after i deleted all the codes this two codes still present: P0120 THRTL POS SEN/CIRC and P0550 PW ST P SEN/CIRC. i have checked all the fuses and relays. i have switched a lot of parts ( throttlebody, pedal sensor, maf sensor, computer(ECM), from a good running xtrail but is still the same. have also relearned idle pos. but the same. have checked most of the wires too. can someone tell me what to do?? thanks
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Inspect the pin connections in the connectors to the pedal sensor.engine computer, as well as the throttle position sensors for any issues.If a fault is found with any of the pins in the connections this will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete