Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

We have a high pitched beeping and there is a triangle sing

Customer Question

We have a high pitched beeping and there is a triangle sing with an exclamation sign in it on the Middle of the dashboard. What is wrong?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Peugeot. The Peugeot Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Thanks, ***** ***** really more to say other than the triangle is orange and the beeping sounds like the seat belt warning signal. Thanks Nigel
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, as we live some way for a Garage.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: We haven't tried anything.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Peugeot Mechanic should know about your Peugeot?
Customer: No, it's only 2 years old so we're surprised there's something wrong.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Peugeot Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. This may be an issue with a loss of traction control.If the wheels are not slipping on a slippery road surface but this message is occuring like this here then this may be due to a failing wheel speed sensor needing replaced.If you have not had the fault codes checked using a scan tool or computer plugged into your model that can read all computers this needs done.If a code is set it will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete