Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Vlvaro: Need to get outer door handle of a new shape Vauxhall

Customer Question

Need to get outer door handle of a new shape Vauxhall vlvaro eny ideals mate
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Usually something like this will need to be obtained from a dealer.They can usually look up the correct part by VIN number to see if they can get this for you.If this was already attempted with no success let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete