Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I want to change the factory subwoofer of the carJA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I want to change the factory subwoofer of the car
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a a car. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to know the compatible subwoofers, that do not need any change to the audio system
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I could not find a subwoofer that could fit in (size wise)
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your car?
Customer: It's Hyundai Azera 2008 with Infinity speakers
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Most of the time you will have to go with the sub from the factory unfortunately as the audio system is designed to operate this sub only in most cases.If you have not contacted a dealer to see if you can get this here for your model I would see if this is an option here.If you already tried this or still want an after market sub let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete