Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: I have a Lexus

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a Lexus is250 it's not statying
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Lexus. The Lexus Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Starting
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Battery is fully charged key works lights work
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Lexus Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the Lexus Mechanic should be aware of about your Lexus?
Customer: Steering wheel is locked though can't unlock it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: The green light on the start button does not light up
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to beable to try and help you we are going to need to know what year your Lexus is. Post back with this information as well as many details that you have and we can work from there to help you determine the cause.