sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I am trying to find the immobilizer brake code 2005

Customer Question

i am trying to find the immobilizer brake code for my 2005 2.2 honda accord to see if the imimobilizer is at fault my vin number is ***** my key number is83265901
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: car will not start key sign keeps blinking
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have cloned a new key but no joy
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: up to this moment the car was running like a dream but there was a spell where the glow plug light kept blinking .i have had the aa out and they gave it a dyagnostic test but found nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.What you'll need to do is see your dealer with the VIN and proof of vehicle ownership, and as long as their internal policy allows they'll be able to give you the code.