sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

25: My rover 25 won't start and I need code to deactivate

Customer Question

My rover 25 won't start and I need code to deactivate immobilizer
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My reg number is ***** woa
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of vehicle ownership, and if their internal policy allows then they would be able to give you the code.