Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars

Pearl I have recently bought a Lexus IS250 convertible

Customer Question

Hi Pearl I have recently bought a Lexus IS250 convertible with 35000 on the clock. The top will not open. The dealer opened it for us in the rain and my husband thought it could be something to do with the fuses, although he thinks they look alright.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Lexus. The Lexus Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: My husband is quite clever with cars so he may be able to fix it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: No. The dealer said that the car must not be parked next to a wall when operating the roof
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to help you with this concern I am going to need to know what year your IS250 is. Post back when you can with complete information and we can work from there.