Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Pearl,JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

hi Pearl,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Peugeot. The Peugeot Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Yes. I'm looking for a replacement screw for the air filter box on my 2010 308 SXE
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, I simply require a replacement screw as the head on one of mine has been damaged
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried to source a replacement through local mechanics but with no luck
JA: Is there anything else the Peugeot Mechanic should be aware of about your Peugeot?
Customer: No, simply that I burred the screw when removing it so a T-25 driver no longer sits properly in the screwed.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Peugeot Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. In some cases this part may need obtained from a salvage yard or dealer.If you have not tried any of these locations I would see if they carry this or if you can get this through them.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete