Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

There I'm trying to find out which iPods will connect to

Customer Question

Hi there I'm trying to find out which iPods will connect to my ford Ka Grand Prix. Been told that only shuffle, Nano and classic iPods can be connected and not iPhones or iPod touches is this correct.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: As above
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. Usually you can contact a dealers sales or service department and they can usually tell you which will connect for sure.In some cases they may have updated software or components to allow newer Ipods to be plugged in.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete