Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

Mazda8: my car mazda8

Customer Question

my car mazda8
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I bought My Mazda Car in July 2013, There give warranty for 5yrs or 100,00Km. on 13th March at 8.00pm I parked my car at parking, The Next Morning at 6.454am I start my car and move I heard a sound I get down and look infront and notify that The
external bumper cought fire. Later I inform to Mazda dealer there send someone for towing. We went to police station to lodge a report. THe police told me that there known about the case because One person already lodge a police report at 3.00am after he stop the fire. On 21st March I wend to Mazda to ask about the problem they told me that there have not identify the problem yet waiting for insurance company report
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question. I am not sure what your question is at this point - the reason it caught fire, why hasnt the dealer found the cause yet, or something else. Please clarify your question at this point