Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

Pathfinder: , my name is ***** ***** i live in Iceland.

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** i live in Iceland. I have problem with my Nissan Pathfinder 2006, The mirror outsite dont work as they are expected, they are expecded to go in fixed potition when I open the car with my remote control, they dont, they are expected to tilt down when I put the car in reverse, they dont exept I set adjuster switch on right mirror the right mirror tilt and same to the left, the driver seat should go to fixed potition when opened with remotecontrol and it dont and somtimes when I open the door the back rest run forward even with me sitting in it, beg you pardon of bad english
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionOk, I need to know what the dealership has replaced to date to repair this, or if they havent replaced anything, what was their recommendation. I also will need the vin number so that I can pull up the correct schematics for your power mirror system