Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

PearlJA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

hi pearl
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with VW. The VW Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my t2 1,8 petrol engine-ive removed the ht leads and i carnt remember which order to re connect them from the spark pugs to the distributer
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just need to know what order to plug in to distributer cap?
JA: Anything else I can tell the VW Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: one other thing is im want to replace the battery and dont know the reccommended type to purchase to ensure the most powerfull start? thx
JA: There are so many things that can cause battery issues. Some simple, some complicated. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Will the car start? I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question I have the firing order attached for you