Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

MY DODGE JOURNEY SXT 2.7 2009 HAS THE CODES P1790, P0733 AND

Customer Question

MY DODGE JOURNEY SXT 2.7 2009 HAS THE CODES P1790, P0733 AND P0792. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ONLY THE PANEL LAMP THAT IS LIKE A ENGINE TURNED ON.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: NO, THE MECHANIC
JA: OK! The Chrysler Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS A TRANSMISSION PROBLEM.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. These a4e all transmission related trouble codes. Is the transmission shifting ok? Chris