sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I'm ***** *****....my issue is po508 on a 05 jeep grand

Customer Question

hi...I'm ***** *****....my issue is po508 on a 05 jeep grand cherokee 3.7l....I try to star but motor no running....
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I stoped the car last night and next day engine rotates but not star....I cleaned the iac put it back no solucion.....
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!Since no codes related are stored related to loss of spark it's fairly safe to say spark is present. The first thing from here I would recommend is determining if you have fuel pressure. You should hear the pump run when the key is first turned on.Do you hear the pump, or have you used a gauge to actually check pressure?