Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

I am trying to solve a problem friend running

Customer Question

Hello I am trying to solve a problem for a friend running a charity in Gambia West Africa. He has a Peugeot 807 Executive
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: radio code is not known Local mechanic removed battery an dput it back on.. I am told we may need to buy code
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Peugeot Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionOk, to get the radio code, the radio serial number is ***** It will be located on the back or bottom of the radio on a manufacturer sticker