Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a 08 ford mondeo my high beam will not work .JA:

Customer Question

i have a 08 ford mondeo my high beam will not work .
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have checked all bulbs , checked fuses , checked relays and the ground connections . i have even changed the stark that works the indicators and the high beam and still have no high beam or flash . when pull back on the indicator stark the light comes on on the dash but with no response from the bulbs
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: no do not have a code
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Ford Mechanic to figure that out. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes i am a engineer
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: all fuses and relays . bulbs refit new ones . refit new stork .
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Trace and inspect the wiring leading to the high beam bulbs themselves and see if any wiring damage is found at all.If a wiring fault is found this will need to be repaired to correct this issue here.If this was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete