sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

A have problem whit my clk w209 2008 JA: Thanks. Can you

Customer Question

A have problem whit my clk w209 2008
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My stereo is not working It stop suddenly I took the stereo out and there is no light on the fiber optic cable
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!The most likely cause for the radio not working would be a failure of the radio itself provided there are no other electrical issues.Have fuses been checked?Did the problem start after a repair, battery disconnect, jump start, etc?