Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Accord: I have a 2006 Honda Accord and only the high beams

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Honda Accord and only the high beams are working.
I have checked/changed fuses any ideas
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.There are two fuses that you need to recheck , those being the Fuse #1 and the fuse #6 located in the under hood fuse panel. Start with making sure you have battery voltage in and out of theses fuse with the lamps on. If the fuse check okay the check and see if you have power and ground at the headlamp connector on the low beam circuit. I have enclosed the wiring diagram in the link below for reference . Check these thing and post back if need be and we can work from there. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the file.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Low%20beams%20Apr%2015.pdf