Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I need to replace the mirror on the drivers door of a "T"

Customer Question

Hi, I need to replace the mirror on the drivers door of a "T" reg Micra but before I can remove the inner triangular plate to that I must, it seems, remove the entire door panel. Never done this before, is it difficult?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Don't think so, there is no mechanical fault to diagnose
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question. It is not difficult to remove a door trim panel - in most cases you remove the inner door handle trim panel by removing the screw, then remove the door panel switch by pulling out, then use a trim tool to slip between the door and door panel to pop it off. If I had the year of your vehicle, I could be more specific