Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

My Name is ***** *****, i am trying to find a radio code

Customer Question

HI My Name is ***** *****, i am trying to find a radio code for my nissan cubist *kubister
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my radio unit does not work without a code
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In most cases this code needs obtained from a dealer.In some cases you can get this code from them at no cost to you if you show info on proof of registration and a photo ID.The other option in some cases is this link here neither of these are an option for you let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete