Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a 2010 Peugeot 3008 1.6 automatic and having replaced

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Peugeot 3008 1.6 automatic and having replaced a front wheel bearing I lost some transmission fluid via the drive shaft. I need to drain and refill the gearbox transmission fluid. Need to identify location of drain and fill plugs.
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: 2010
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: The car has been fine
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Peugeot Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: That is about it thanks
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Peugeot Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI, Attached is diagram for you