Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

I have a 2007 Renault Megane & it won't start. It's sayi

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Renault Megane & it won't start. It's saying the passenger airbag is disabled. How do I turn it back on?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Renault Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: That's all
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Renault Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI, I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question Ok, I need a bit more information - when you say it wont start, do you mean that the engine turns over but doesnt start, or that the engine doesnt even turn over, just a clicking noise or no noise at allI also need to know if the immobilizer light is on or flashing on and off