Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Wave radio has all lights showing. No reset button (quite old)

Customer Question

Wave radio has all lights showing. No reset button (quite old) so can't follow instructions with remote. Is it curtains? Everything else works, both radio and cd still work. Radio had been turned off for some months and there was no battery fixed. Regards?..Bobby
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. In some cases you can try and reset it by either unplugging it for about 5 minutes then plugging it back in or removing the fuse for it for about 5 minutes then reinstall the fuse.If this does not work this can indicate in some cases that the radio itself is at fault internally needing either removed and repaired or removed and replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete