Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech
Experience:  15 yr Master VW/AUDI Technician Shop Foreman
19871424

I have the same problem, Radio asking code vw

Customer Question

Hello, I have the same problem, Radio asking for a code vw caddy, radio serial nr. is VWZAZ2N0140933, Can you help to fix this.
***@******.***
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. Usually this code needs obtained from a dealer.In some cases they may not charge for this code if you show them proof of ownership and a photo ID.One other option is this link here as they can sometimes get this code for you.https://www.radio-code.co.uk/volkswagen-radio-codes.htmlIf neither of these are an option for you let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello Pete, Thank you for your reply, I knew these information and this link you have sent me in message. I need a code not information. If you can help to give radio code for this type vw model then i can continue conversation otherwise not need any assistance.Thank YouMasood
Sweden
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
Unofortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. i would be glad to help but due to site regulations i cannot communicate through email. note this is a site that has technicians that is compensated through you through the site for their expertise and knowledge for assiting customers . With this email this bypasses the site rules. so do you want to continue the correct way on this site? thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello, No thanks, ***** ***** not need anymore because this question is not related to deal like that. sorry
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 8 months ago.
ok just want to make sure!!