Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

407: Good moring Mark,I have a peugeot 407 and had a problem

Customer Question

Good moring Mark,
I have a peugeot 407 and had a problem with a heater flap. replaced the complete heater box and reassembled the dash etc. Everything works except that I now have an esp error that I can't get rid of. I have diagbox, but it sees no communication to the esp/abs unit. Question. Do you know where the esp switch is wired to as I don't see any other issue here other than the esp is not switching on?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question Ok, I need to get the last 8 of the vin and see if I have both the wiring schematics and the routing of this wiring. If you have not yet, you do want to make sure that you did not pinch the wiring harness when reinstalling everything
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Eric,
Last 8 of the vin21440889Regards ***** *****
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I've been checking the wiring and can't see any issue there. The wiring diagram I have is from the Halford book and noy complete.
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,I am sorry but I will need to opt out and see if another expert can help as I do not have the schematics for this. If another expert is able to help, they will post here
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks Eric,
Unfortunately no further communication from just answer. Any updates?Tony