Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

2007 toyota prius master warning light(red triangle esclamation)

Customer Question

2007 toyota prius master warning light(red triangle esclamation) after 2 weeks of parking.Battery 12V ok.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: P3000: Battery Control System
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Toyota Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Toyota Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no thanx
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.P3000 code indicates a problem with the high voltage battery. Check the battery voltage readings using the scanner to see if they are all low or if one or more might be low on voltage. The common cause for this code usually means the High Voltage (HV) Battery has failed.