Vladgmru
Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician
Experience:  I've been working with American made cars since 1992.
12883947

93: , the only way I can get my left indicator to turn off

Customer Question

Hi, the only way I can get my left indicator to turn off is to put the indicator stalk to the right position. Consequently I can not use the right indicator because of this. Could you help me to sort this please?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Vladgmru replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.My name is ***** ***** sorry to hear about your problem with indicators and from your description it appears that you have an internal problem with the turn signal switch.Unfortunately, on your model the turn indicator switch is the part of the Column Integration Module that is pretty complex electronic device responsible for many functions in your car like : Immobilizer, steering angle senor, column locking, airbag clock spring etc.A new module must be initialized with special equipment so I am afraid you will need to see your nearest dealership to have it done.Sorry that I have to bring bad news.
Expert:  Vladgmru replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I am just checking if my answer helped you and if you need more assistance.Thanks,Vlad