Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech
Experience:  15 yr Master VW/AUDI Technician Shop Foreman
19871424

Bentley Continental GTC: Josh, do you know if it is necessary

Customer Question

Hi Josh, do you know if it is necessary to take the engine out when replacing vacuum hoses on a 2007 Bentley GTC?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. what hoses exactly because most of the hoses are in the top in the back by the fire wall. can you explain further the issue at hand? thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Worst scenario? I'm just looking for a simple yes or know at this stage.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 8 months ago.
if the turbo waste gate hoses are damaged yes. if not then no.