Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Ford senior technician
Experience:  fully qualified ford senior technician. ata registerd. svq level 3 .12 years experience
17855046

And fault is p0380 fault on a ford fiesta 1.4tdi

Customer Question

***** ***** and fault is p0380 fault on a ford fiesta 1.4tdi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: OK the car is 2008 deisel bought it 4 weeks ago. Running fine until on staurday the alarm starts going and fault light on dash. It says engine fault look to manual. It stops after a while. Brought it to a mechanic wh cleared it but came back. He got the P0380 code on dis diag. machine. The fault comes in the morning and clears and returns the each morning (after car left idel)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 8 months ago.
Hi there good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response
my name is ***** ***** i would be happy to assist you todayOk dirs the vehicle cut out or the cog !light appear on the dashRegards ***** *****
Brian
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I paid 30 euro and now you are asking for another 18 euro before you answer the question. I am not staisfied please refund the 30 euro
Hi thereYou will only pay for this question this must have been an automatic prompt you received
I can still assist you with your issue if you wishKind regards ***** *****Brian