Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

Cant remember the code I entered years agoJA: The mechanics

Customer Question

cant remember the code I entered years ago
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: tried a few and now it says wait one hour
JA: Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: been waiting days- lol
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionOk, there appears to be a lot of needed information missing - Year, make and model of your vehicleWhat code - radio, navigation, immobilizer Please remember that I cannot see or test your vehicle and therefore rely on you for as much information as possible
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.