mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

Is this service free? JA: The Nissan Mechanic's require payment

Customer Question

Is this service free?
JA: The Nissan Mechanic's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Just trying to help the husband out, a bear with two heads......
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: The car will not start. We have just purchased a new battery and it will still not work. Husband thinks it might be the starter motor.....what do you think
JA: Anything else I can tell the Nissan Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Nissan murano 2005
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.
starters are common on those esspecially if it is the original. but what is the vehicle doing while trying to start is a loud "click" herd or do you have nothing. any lights on the dash staying on besides the check engine light and seat belt light (like a security light)?