Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

Ford: morning sean problem with my transit 2001 85 t300, pump

Customer Question

morning sean problem with my transit 2001 85 t300, pump was leaking from solonoide then injection timing error fault as it started to run rough say hard dsl nock, got pump from 100 van fitted it , hadnt got the tool for locking sprocket so made a mess of da timing had to take cover off, all dat sorted now, programming done now , no start and lots of dsl at injectors, fault codes now showing p1608/p1563/p1669, 12volts at pump and earth also. any help would be great thanks noel ,
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
also maybe with cam timing out valves are bent??
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i day later no answer??/
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. If you have not had a compression test done at all I would have this done to see if there is any issues with bent valves as this can occur here and cause this fault.If valves are found to be bent in some cases they can be replaced with the cylinders heads removed and pistons checked for any damage and in other cases the affected cylinder head would need replaced.I would start with having a compression test done to see if any issues are found needing repaired. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete