Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Ford senior technician
Experience:  fully qualified ford senior technician. ata registerd. svq level 3 .12 years experience
17855046

There. Just had a clutch done on my 54 Fiesta. I put in

Customer Question

Hi there. Just had a clutch done on my 54 Fiesta. I put in the radio code that I know to be right, and it's not working
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's an rds eon 450 radio cd thing. Last time I used the correct number the radio sprang into life. Not this time
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 9 months ago.
Hi there good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response
my name is ***** ***** i would be happy to assist you todayIn order for me to generate your radio code i will need the serial number of the audio unitMost audio unit have a serial number self read function but into the unitIf you press and hold buttons 1&6 or 2&6 (older units the unit will run through a self test and should run through various displays and display the serial number
The serial number will look like this - example
V015638 or M048725If you can get back to me with this number I will generate your radio code immediatelyIf the self test function doesn't work and the unit doesn't display the serial number then the audio unit needs to be removed /popped out to read the serial number from the side of the unitKind regards ***** *****Brian
Hi thereDo you still require assistance with your radio codeRegards Brian