Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.

Air bag light on code is 110 please help JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

air bag light on code is 110 please help
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the VW Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the VW Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Lou P replied 6 months ago.
Hello, what year and model do you have? also what does the code say? we always suggest airbag faults be diagnosed at a vw specialist as they are vary dangerous systems to work on and testing is very very sensitive. hope this helps., Lou