Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2009 s 63 amg & My question

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** *****. I have a 2009 s 63 amg & My question is parking brake see owners manual. Brake is not like before step on it & it goes down.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When you apply the brake it goes too down before car can stop. It's dangerous.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Lou P replied 6 months ago.
Hello, it sounds like there is a leak in the fluid lines. what kind of info are you looking for? are you going to repair yourself or are you looking for possibilities of faults?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The fluid is intact and I have not seen any drop of brake fluid
Expert:  Lou P replied 6 months ago.
ok, that is good. then the issue will be related to the hydraulic unit most likely. so what are you planning on doing with the car? cause this is not a common issue so either take it in to get diagnosed before something happens or we need to start taking stuff apart to check things.
Expert:  Lou P replied 6 months ago.
Hello, are you still needing assistance?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I want to ask if the wiring for the head lights can cause this
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I replaced the front led fog lights & head light to new type
Expert:  Lou P replied 6 months ago.
Hello , there is no reason why installing lights would affect the brake system unless you cut wires to the brake module