Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.

How can I remove steering from peugeot expert 59 plate need

Customer Question

How can I remove steering from peugeot expert 59 plate need to replace ecu box below.rob
JA: Anything else I can tell the Peugeot Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Where can I get replacement control box, indicator , lights and wiper stalk connect into it.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: Sorry no I was looking to replace hazard relay yold it was on strering column and damaged box somehow now van wont start.Rob
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Peugeot Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Peugeot Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. Since no one has posted a procedure here on how to remove or replace this in some cases you may need to obtain this info from a dealer or service center that works on this model here.They may be able to tell you how this is done at no or little charge to you.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete