Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Mitsubishi eclipse: J'AI UNE CLIENTE AVEC MITSUBISHI ECLPSE

Customer Question

J'AI UNE CLIENTE AVEC MITSUBISHI ECLPSE 2009 AVEC UN 2.4 AUTOMATIC. 1er MOTEUR DENARRE PAS AVEC DODE P0300.
LES BOUGIES SON BONNE LES COILPACK 0K PRESSION GAZ OK LE DEBIT MASSE AIR FLOW OK, LE CIRCUIT DES INECTEURS AVEC NOIDS LIGHT OK APRES AVOIR NETTOYER LE MASSE AIR FLOW ÇA A DEMARRER.
APRES 3 JOURS ÇA RECOMMENCE DEMARRE PAS PAS DE CODE
APRES AVOIR NETTOYER LE THROTTEL PLATE ÇA REDEMARRE
NOUS PENSON AVOIR TOUT VERIFIER. QUAND IL REDEMARRE Ç A TOUNE PAS PAS POUR QUELQUE SECONDES
Y A T,IL UN REPONSE
MERCI ***** PAGÉ enrg
730 RTE 117 PIEDMONT
J0R 1K0 P QUEBEC
CANADA (###) ###-####
E MAIL [email protected] .ca
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The code P0300 is a random engine misfire code and should not keep the engine from starting. My French is not so good so Im not sure I am not loosing something in translation. Can you explain what type of problem you are having. Is it a no start problem. Post back with as many details as you can and I will see if I can help you with this problem.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I my name is ***** ***** eclipse 2009.the first time I check the car .it was no start with P0300 good spark at plugs ,with an injector pulse and a good fuel pressure.I did not have the time to find the problem the engine start and I make a few road test for one day.The problem happen when the cotumer come out of the grocery or the drugstore .The second time car arrive on the towing when I start it was like the air fuel mixture was no good with a rough idle for a few second but no problem code runs good since.
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
The engine misfire code simply means it was misfiring. If you can duplicate the problem I would start with checking to see if you have proper fuel pressure.