sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Peugeot 307: How can I fix My bumper it has dropped on one

Customer Question

How can I fix My bumper it has dropped on one side looks as if there is a nut missing I can tap it back in but it just drops again it is a 307 hdi 1.6 hatchback
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!If there is a nut missing that should be in place to hold the bumper then that's definitely going to allow it to move and/or sag. It may just be a matter of installing a nut if the original just came loose somehow, but there may be thread or other damage that caused it to come loose.Have you tried to install a nut where one is missing?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

No I have my wheel mudguard also very loose is it a garage job or a home fix

I don't have a way of knowing what is wrong without more information or what your personal capabilities are.Are you able to upload a picture of the damage?